WIWW: Jerk + Link Up

Wednesday, March 25, 2015











Yesterday I wore this outfit to school and within the first five minutes of the kids being in the room I got told:

"Mrs...you trendy."

"Ya'll, don't she look so cool? I want her outfit."

"Mrs. T, you look so..so like..young. You got yo' Chucks on and stuff"

"MRS. T...you look like a JERK!

That is when I gave my signature 'what did you just say' look. The student quickly stopped me and said that jerk stood for:

J - Junior
E - Educated
R - Rich 
K - Kid

The whole class was dying laughing and, I admit, kids do say the darnedest things. And where they come up with these acronyms is beyond me. 

Oh, and did you see the smurf my Dad up there? I blame my lack in personality on him.

Dress - here, here
Converse - here

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

14 comments:

  1. Glad the kids liked your look and how cool is your Dad to be in the pics :) Stop by my link up that went live today if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love that color and fit on you! So fun and carefree. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love how comfortable and cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absorbable and I love that story! I get the same from my kiddos whenever I wear a skirt ( inteach younger kids)! I love them- "wow you look so pretty! You're wearing a skirt!!" Gotta love kids!! And how ADORBS in your dad?!? Thanks for hosting the link up !
    XO ~ Casey @ A Little Bit of Cheer
    Www.alittlebitofcheer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the outfit and your dad in the pics!
    Traci
    waltzmetoheaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word. Jerk? Never heard that one before but it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahaha! Jerk...some people's kids.. ;) Totally loving this outfit...I have an almost identical dress and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!!! hahaha! I totally said that growing up! That's awesome. ;) Love the dreen, it's a FANTASTIC color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, so cute! Love that dress on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. KIDS!!! LOL!! Love it! Great dress...I have one similar. I'll have to wear my cons with it. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to my world! I can't keep up with all the kids "language". Love that dress color on you, I happen to have a similar dress in cobalt, now I want to wear it. Your dad is so stinking adorable, kind of reminds me of my dad from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! It's so casual and effortless. The colour of that dress is great on you.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! It's so casual and effortless. The colour of that dress is great on you.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete