Me, in true form.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Those who know me in real life know that I am usually not the most serious person around. When it comes to my job, or when I was in college focusing on my work, okay, maybe I was a little bit serious (I did graduate in 3 years, so I had to have been a little bit serious, right?!). But, for the most part, I am always looking to make people laugh and ensure that everyone around me is having a good time. 

As I look at pictures from years ago, all I keep seeing is me, not being serious. And, if I'm being totally honest, I still act this silly to this day. 

Let's take a little look back on this Throwback Thursday, shall we? 

Camp: have fun and get an awesome tan.
Entertainment at the grandparent's house.
We were probably up to no good...
There is something special about mocking your favorite M&M.
I have no idea why, but this picture makes me laugh out loud. I can't even go to dinner and be serious!
Brother, look at me!

I'm the one in the pink...
Super stylin' at camp. I was wearing a bathing suit, fyi.
Highlights much, Sarah?
I truly met my match :)
Camp dances when you're the counselor are so much better than when you're the camper.

Little brother, big sister.

Formal cruise dinner etiquette? Put the napkin on your head and take a picture.





The tongue hanging out must have been my signature move.
Happy Thursday!

Linking up with Annie and and Natalie!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!!! :) Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! This is the best! Love you and your silliness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these pics are hilarious!!! haha you are as cute now as you were then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love this! Camp is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these throwback photos! Holy cow - what a great way to show your true personality :) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking back at old pictures is such a favorite of mine!! Always so funny and memorable!

    ReplyDelete