Boyfriend khakis and a loose fitting top are my jam. Add in that the khakis are sage green and the top has polka dots on it and you might as well call me the happiest camper around. Should I mention my espadrille wedges and the fact that they were $12?
Chris bought me this purse four years ago and I still love it. I should rephrase that. Chris and I went to the mall and I showed him this exact purse. He bought it right then, went home and wrapped it, put it under the tree, and on Christmas morning I opened up a gift and it happened to be the exact purse I wanted. Funny how that works out.
Fun fact: I tell Chris exactly what I want for any holiday/birthday and he buys exactly what I tell him. He loves it! Saves both of us time and money and I like it that way. He usually buys something else I don't know about which is a nice surprise.
- I think I am going to tackle our kitchen cabinets this weekend. I am sick of just wishing I would get it done, so I have worked it up in my head that this weekend the cabinets will no longer be 90's oak.
- I have seen several of my students from last year and it makes me a wee bit sad they are no longer in my class. I knew I should have failed them ;)
- My little brother is making all of his broadcasting dreams come true and I couldn't be more proud. He broadcasts highschool football every Friday night on the radio. Then on Saturday, he works for the Texas State Athletic Department where he gets to interview the football players and coaches each week. His assignment during the week is to write three articles: one on the previous Saturday's game and two player spotlights. He also covers all the other sports other than football. All this on top of him making the Dean's List and just being an all around great person. I admire that kid so stinkin' much!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related :)
Don't forget about The Lovely Lookbook link up! The link up for dresses is still going until the 15th and we will announce October's topic on the 15th as well.
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
Thank you for linking up! I love reading your posts and try to comment as often as I can. Once I get back into the swing of things with school I will be back into commenting mode!