Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

At this moment, I have a dog who is snoring on me, a husband who is off playing in his basketball game that I didn't go to because it starts after my bedtime, and a TV that I haven't watched since last weekend.

To be honest, the last thing I want to do is bore you with my hectic week, so instead I will leave you with some things I am currently loving right now. And then I'm going to watch .97 seconds of TV until I fall fast asleep.



Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
Facebook: facebook.com/tuckerup123
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Ooo ! That top is a steal!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is perfection! Gray and cognac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid top from Old Navy! Now we just need some cool fall weather here in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chandelier is so fun!

    I hope you get some rest this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover