Throwback to our honeymoon in Kauai...because every blog post needs a picture.
1. Littering. Seriously, lazy, pick up your trash. Ugh
2. When Chris bites his nails and I can hear it. It makes me cringe. The nails on the chalkboard cringe. He does it subconsciously and I beat him immediately. Kidding, kind of.
3. Shrieking. From babies, it is cute. From grown people it is annoying. Don't shriek when a bug flies on you. You can scream, yell, and cuss, but don't let out an awful, high pitched shriek. Ahhhhh.
4. When someone eats a meal and then wants to go workout because they just ate a meal. Ummm, no thanks, I don't want to go shake my stomach up on a jog. I want to let the calories sink into my thighs and remember the bacon I gorged myself on. So annoying.
5. When skinny girls say they are fat. 'Nuff said.
6. The keyboard click on the iphone. Turn. it. off. No one wants to hear you texting. Your ringer going off every five seconds is obvious enough that you're more popular than I. You text so we don't have to hear you, so don't make me listen to 1,987,558 clicks a minute.
7. People in my workout class who don't follow the instructor and, instead, do their own thing. Why did you come to a class to have someone tell you what to do only to not do anything the instructor says? It's distracting and kind of disrespectful to the teacher.
8. Changing the channel on every commercial. I think it is a man thing because Chris does it all the time and so does my brother. Can't we just leave it on one channel?
9. Girls who workout with their hair down. Really?
10. The weird/gross/irreverent articles that pop up on my Facebook. It is so annoying and I probably unfollow 5 people a day because all they do is share weird links.