Do you ever put on something and think, "I should really wear this more often?" That is this dress for me. This dress is light, airy, and so cute, yet I seem to never wear it.
I got the dress at a boutique a couple years ago, so it has no source, sorry! The sandals are my favorite Gap ones and the jean jacket is from Old Navy.
Currently I am down here in the Hill Country soaking up time with the family. We have eaten Mexican food, shopped, visited my grandparents, and I have slept in. Poor Chris had to stay in Dallas to work. I try to convince him he should just be a teacher, but he isn't taking the bait.
- I just groaned loudly and my brother said, "How is the blog coming? Feeling uninspired?" Yes, I am. I am in a blog funk.
- My Mom bought me some adorable shoes today that I can't wait to show off soon. Maybe that will be some inspiration for me to get a post up next week.
- I am obsessed with Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polish. I have figured out the key is to NOT put on a base coat. Seriously, this stuff has stayed on for weeks, weeks, without chipping!
- I am just now getting into Modern Family and all I can say is, "I have been missing out!" So freaking funny!
- Sonic hot fudge milkshakes are like heaven in a cup. That's all I would request for my last meal, for anyone wondering.
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related :)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: