In the spirit of the Fourth of July I decided to throw on my current obsession in my closet right now; this skirt. Y'all, I am not one to swoon over clothes because I am more of a tennis shoe swooner, but this skirt is the bomb-digity. It is flowy and vibrant and so comfy!
Being 5'3" I have to wear it higher up so it doesn't drag the ground, but I could wear it lower and pair it with wedges. It is so versatile!
Also, this Gap top is my jam. I am all about the sleeveless tanks during the summer here in Texas. Sleeves = sweaty pits. #justbeinghonest I also bought it in plain white and have worn both of them multiple times. When they go on sale at the end of the season I am going back to get more. They're just so perfect!
These shoes have been in my weekly rotation since I bought them a couple months ago. I never knew Old Navy made such comfortable and stylish shoes. Where have I been? Under a rock?! I also bought the black ones because if the shoe is comfy, buy it in every color.
- Have you seen the show on E! called Botched? I'm kinda obsessed and I don't know why. I used to love the show Doctor 911 and this is similar.
- The Bachelorette this season is pretty good. Josh is...mmmmm! Totally my type, as Chris would say. Even Chris said, "That's a good looking dude, but he waxes his eyebrows." Nick is dumb and I don't like him. Farmer Chris is too cute and Marcus is just a normal 'ol dude.
- I am almost done staining our bathroom cabinets and I cannot wait to show y'all the results! It is looking really good!
- I haven't been swimming one time this summer and it really bums me out. I grew up with a pool next door at my aunt's house, so I swam every. single. day. In Texas, you need a pool! We are saving our pennies to hopefully install one! The whole reason I wanted a big yard was to have a pool. We have the big yard, now my hubs needs to help me make the pool happen! Ahhh!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related :)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:
Pinterest - SarahTuckerUp
And thanks to all the lovelies who are linking up!
This linkup is growing right before my eyes and I am so humbled that people even read this little space of mine!