WIWW: Perfect Stripes + Link Up!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014









I love this shirt. If I could wear it everyday I would. My sister-in-law got it for me for Christmas and, in Chris's words, "It's totally you." He's right, it is me. Black and tan, simple, comfortable = Sarah. 

My jacket is Kensie and I got it a couple years ago at a boutique in Tyler. I love it, too. My jeans are from Nordstrom and they are sorta comfy. I am used to my stretchy jeans from Banana Republic and these don't stretch...at all. Not good when you are trying to inhale tons of food like I do on a daily basis.

And we don't even have to mention my favorite wedges. Seriously, I think I could run a marathon mile in these Toms wedges. So, so comfy!

Speaking of running, Chris and I have been jogging lately. I have officially worked out for the last six days straight. Workout videos, Tone It Up girls (love them!), and random You Tube videos. That hasn't happened in over a year. I also took Sarah's advice and I am actually enjoying working out at home. I think it is 99.9% because we still don't have cable, so I literally have nothing else to do. Like nothing else.

I woke up bright and early yesterday (7am) and thought, "Hmmm, if only I could watch the news, Good Morning America, anything!" This was not exactly how I envisioned my spring break, but I am not complaining!

To fill my time I did buy a couple dresses at Ross. I love dresses for teaching. They are so easy in the mornings. Throw them on with some sandals and out the door you go. No having to think about what pants go with what shirt, blahblahblah. I will show y'all my purchases (with my birthday money!) in the next couple weeks!

I have also been wondering...what do y'all want to see more of on my blog? Clothes? House stuff? DIY? Life in general?

My blog is such a mix and mash of everything that I am having a hard time focusing on what I want to write about. I need some direction, friends! 

Leave me a comment on what you'd like to see more of, please!

Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post. 

- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)

And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me:

Instagram @SarahTuckerUp
Twitter @MrsSarahTucker
Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Wednesday! 

Thank you for linking up!

To see other WIWW posts, click {here}

Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite looks of yours yet! Hope you have a great rest of your spring break- and get to move, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! I a right there with you, comfort=me. And I LOVE the style of those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the jacket! You look adorable. And I like your "mish mash" of posts. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt!!! I like how your blog talks about everything. There are days that I want to see house stuff and other days house stuff. You have a great mix of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailey photo bombs! :) I'm a HUGE stripe lover so I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I like how you paired the booties and jeans - I'm still searching for a pair that will go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the life in general posts, the ones too where you talk about your faith :) and living more simply...ok, EVERYTHING haha. Lady, I really like your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look--and adorable doggie!! Also, love the tone it up girls--I have been doing there videos for a few months--they don't mess around, I am always sore after!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole outfit! Linking up for the first time today :) Sarah @ Our Journey passed along your blog to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you be any cuter? The simplest outfits are sometimes the best. I seriously love everything you are wearing. I too love your mish-mash posts but would love to see more OOTD Posts and House Stuff, I bet you are great at decorating & organizing, As always my pleasure linking up this Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your Spring Break. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your sweet words, Ada! So happy to have you link-up! And love your mommy style :)

      Delete
  11. Dang, you've got a lot of photo bombers around your house! Your shirt IS perfect, and of course it came from Tyler (my home town). Everything is beautiful there...azaleas and roses anyone? My wardrobe is also about to consist of many dresses now that your legs won't freeze in a nano second. Definitely the easiest way to get out the door!

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. THESE SHOES ARE AMAZING!!!! How have I never seen a pair of Toms like these? I have been searching for such a long time! They look so fabulous and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that white jacket...but I'd be afraid it wouldn't be white for long!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove the fact that your blog is a little bit of everything! That's kind of the way I throw everything together too lol. And I heard ya on the stripes friend. If I could I would wear my black and white striped top and floral scarf all day errrday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I NEED those Toms, yes I need them :) Love the outfit combo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks great on you! Love how you cuffed your jeans with your wedges and the appearances of your pup - too cute :)

    XO,
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lexi! The pups love, love to photobomb :)

      Delete
  17. That shirt is pretty much perfect! I love everything about this outfit, everything. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the entire outfit - you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love stripes!! Flattering stripes are seriously the best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cuuute! There's something about stripes, no matter how casual the style, that just feels so chic. Loving those jeans too!

    And good for you on the jogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the mix of everything :)
    I'm just starting to get back into running too. It's hard to restart after you've been lazy but once you get the hang of it it's great. Cute doggie!!

    Jessi
    http://www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete