It happened!

Thursday, March 20, 2014



bye, bye old house...
We did it! We closed on our house on Wednesday! After a long, drawn out process, we are happy to say we are moving this weekend. Through all of this we were trying to stay positive and see what God's message was. I believe we learned patience and how to positive when things don't happen on your time. We had to ultimately give up and let Him have control. When we lost that control, we felt more at peace and everything fell into place.

I can't wait to share this new home adventure with y'all. We are said to be leaving our beautiful home, but happy to be closer to our jobs and friends!

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Good luck moving this weekend!! I hope it doesn't rain too much! Sunday is supposed to be beautiful though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very happy for you as I know this is an exciting time for you both! I hope the weekend goes smoothly and you have nice weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPEEE!!! Congrats my dear!! Good luck moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohoo!! wonderful news! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Finally! So happy for you guys, can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, never mind my email....I see that it HAPPENED!!!! Yahoo!!! I know you are so relieved!! can't wait to see the new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sarah! Good luck with your move! Can't wait to see what you do with the new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sarah! I know it's hard to move, but hopefully there is a weight lifted off your shoulders now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooraaaaaaay!!!! I cannot wait for a tour of the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay yay YAY! So excited to have you close!!

    ReplyDelete