Teaching is going amazing. More amazing than I ever imagined! As you can tell by my lack of posts this week it is also very time consuming. When I get a moment to catch up this weekend I will try to detail out how it has been going so far!
Thanks to all of you emailing me well wishes for my first week!
Up until school started I was in a workout clothes (minus the actual working out part) all-day-every-day rut. Sometimes I lost track of which workout shorts had been worn and which hadn't. I might have also lost track of when I showered, but please keep that a secret.
The heat in Texas really has helped me stay away from the malls and shopping in general. For the sake of it being so hot, I don't even want to get out of the house. I am anxious to see how this fall is going to go. I always love getting new boots, or cute sweaters. I guess I will be buying Christmas gifts online this year!
- I used to watch TV. Now I just wake up, go to school, come home, go to sleep. Maybe we should consider cancelling our cable? Ha! That would never fly with Chris, but it was a money-saving thought while it lasted.
- We went dove hunting last weekend and I shot one. Yup, just one. Right out of tree.
- I've has the hiccups while writing this entire post and I am about to go crazy.
- Was anyone else looking forward to all those "summer" shows that were supposed to come on Bravo...but they never came?? Like Courtney Takes Dallas (or something like that?), and a couple others. I was really looking forward to those, but it seems like Bravo forgot to fit them in!
- One of my best friends donated bone marrow last year. Yesterday she got a call from the lady who's life she saved. The story can bring a grown man to tears. My Des has a heart of pure gold!
Now for the link up!!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post!!
(some people have been forgetting this lately and, to be honest, it is really disrespectful. 7 out of 21 bloggers linked back to me last week. I will be deleting your post if you don't respect my one and only rule. Thanks!)
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: