WIWW: Quilted Jacket + Link Up

Wednesday, January 14, 2015







  

Sometimes you put together outfits and you wonder why you never thought of that combo before. That's how I feel about this outfit.

And, sometimes you buy yourself a jacket for Christmas, wrap it up, open it on Christmas morning and say, "Yay! Thank you, me, for buying me this jacket." Then you get weird stares from you family, but their family, so they have to love you. 

I found this jacket the week before Christmas at Francesca's for 40% off. One of my teacher friends was with me and I blame her for making me buy it. But, then I realize how cute it is and it's no longer her fault. I blame Francesca's in general

Jacket - similar here
Pants - here
Top - similar here and here

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy.

14 comments:

  1. Loving that statement piece!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beutiful color combo!! That jacket!! Omg, gimme! Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket and necklace Sarah. Your hair looks beautiful, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo!! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty--love this on you!! It is so fun when an outfit comes together unexpectedly and works perfectly :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute casual look! Love your jacket!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm....totally loving this jacket!!! I told myself that if I wore my black one enough this season, then a brown one can be added to the buy list for next season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your necklace and shirt, the combo is divine! Thanks for the Link up!
    xo/Riva
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket! I never seem to find anything in Francesca's :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket looks so soft!

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I love when that happens :) Then you want to wear that outfit so much to make up for lost time!! You look adorable as always!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so cute! I love the colours you chose, and that necklace is stunning!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend is so pretty! I need a cute jacket like that asap.

    ReplyDelete