an engagement picture because i'm mushy-gushy like that
1. At 3:00pm today I am officially on Christmas vacation! I have officially survived the 'crazy week.'
2. My co-workers on my fifth grade team are the best. I seriously love my job because of them, and of course I love my kids. I know you're probably sick of me saying that, but until you go from hating one job to being in love with another, you won't understand the pure joy of driving to work with a smile on your face.
3. Alex and Sierra won the X Factor. I am not a die-hard fan of the show, but these two are, not only the most adorable couple on the face of this planet, but incredibly talented. Just YouTube them. And, yes, if you're wondering, which you're probably not, but Chris and I do pause the TV to try to mimic their vocal performances. It is an epic fail each time...epiccc fail.
4. A lot of people commented on my post the other day about me referring to Chris as my 'boyfriend for life.' I am glad y'all love the saying as much as I do! You should never stop dating your spouse, right?! BFFL, holla.
5. Monday was two years since Chris proposed to me. I can remember it like it was yesterday which is so cliche, but seriously. Where the crap does time go? You can read our proposal story here.
Bonus: The other day in class we were talking aboutfigurative language. I later told one of my little ladies to stop telling people to "shut up." She proceeded to look and me, bob her head side to side, smile at me with her ADORABLE dimples, and say, "But Mrs., it is a figure of speech, sooooo there is really nothing wrong with it." Oh the mind of a fifth grader!
PS: I will not be hosting the WIWW link up next week and my posts will probably be a little sparse. I will be soaking up time with my family and friends!