2013 has been a great year for my blog. I have met, in person, several bloggers who have turned into life-long friends. I have found something I am passionate about that makes me happy. I have been able to share my life with hundreds of people and have gotten so many sweet comments from complete strangers.
Even though each post is a hit in my book, some were really home-runs for my readers! Take a look back at ten of my most popular posts in 2013. It looks like y'all are interested in DIY projects and food...exactly why we could all be best friends :)
1. Top Knot Video Tutorial - My southern accent and the fact that I said "spritz" seemed to be standouts in this amateur video.
2. Super Exciting News - This post outed the real life 180 I made and I am so happy I could bring y'all along for my new chapter!
6. Yellow Cake Cookies - Of course you have to have dessert with every meal and these cookies are more addicting than an episode of Real Housewives.
7. Tax Questions for Bloggers - I have to credit the numbers on this post to a couple big-time-way-bigger-than-me bloggers who retweeted and pinned this post. Never did I imagine something as boring as taxes would be such a big hit.
9. TUT - This post has one pretty, and Godly, woman guest posting for me. She was the inspiration for my resolution.
10. DIY Shoe Rack - All credit goes to Chris and Pinterest. This post contains no instructions as to how to build a shoe rack because Chris built it while I was running errands and surprised me with it when I got home. I have had several emails asking for measurements and my only reply is...wing it!
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my ramblings! You're the best!