Blouse: KUT from The Vintage Cottage // Jeans: KUT from The Vintage Cottage // Wedges: TJ Maxx
You can just call me slacker Sarah because this is the umpteenth week in a row I have failed to take "proper" WIWW pictures.
"It's my blog and I can do what I want tooooo..." is playing in my head, yet I feel slightly slackerish.
Blame it on my lack of employment at the moment. The truth of the matter is that I wear my PJs 24/7 and my face hasn't see a lick of make up two days in a row since I got laid off.
Maybe this week I will stray from my Snoopy boxers and Chris's old tee shirt long enough to lather up my mug and snap some pics. Large emphasis on the mmmaaayyybbbeee. Suspenseful, huh?
The small stud in the first picture if my little cousin. Remember him from here? Then that is my Mom and I, with Dad the photo-bomber. And the graduate/salutatorian/best speech giver known to man...my ballin' and sometimes mistaken for my twin, brother.
- This Sunday is our 1 year anniversary. Expect a super sappy post later this week. Sorry I'm not sorry.
- My Mom spoiled me this past weekend. Eight dresses, one blouse, and one pair of shoes. I bribed her by saying it could pass as my present for getting my MBA...she took the bait :) I will say, I disclosed from the beginning of our day that I WAS NOT buying ANYTHING clothing related. I stuck to it, she didn't.
- This morning I woke up and instantly got sick. Morning. Sickness. But hey! I'm not pregnant, so I am hoping I do not have a bug :(
- I wish I was better at tweeting. I just don't feel ready to fully dive in to another thing dealing with social media. You can get sucked. in. and I am trying really hard to avoid it.
- I need to repaint my nails. Badly.
Now onto the 'portant stuff: