This is the perfect summer-in-Texas top. Light-weight, busy pattern to disguise sweating, sleeveless. You might think I am kidding about "disguise the sweat" until you actually live in Texas for a summer. It gets hot up in hurrr. It makes me want to take off all my clothes. No worries, my clothes stay on, because I am not sure taking them off would even make a difference.
Shortly after my wonderful husband snapped these pictures my hair went up and the sweat began to rain down. I don't wear many accessories during the summer due to everything sticking to your body. Gross. Oh, and Chris wanted me to tell everyone (like anyone would even notice...) that this is not our grass I am standing in because Chris doesn't let our grass get that long (whatever you say honey, whatever you say). Our grass was in the direct sunlight and I would have melted. End of story.
- I take my teaching exam July 3rd. Pray for me!
- Chris gave Wrigley this duck that says, "Aflac, Aflac, Aflacccccc..." while I was gone today and I get home and Wrigley has fallen in love with this stupid thing. He has learned where to bite to activate the sound and if he does it one more time I am going to chunk it into the next neighborhood. Say I won't!
- While feeding the dogs tonight, I turned back around to walk inside and stepped on a GIANT toad. Luckily, I was grossed out thte second I grazed it...so there was no splattage, but it really grossed me out. Not because I am afraid of bugs or toads, but the thought of what my body mass could have done to that little guy...sick.
- Bachelorette still sucks. Luckily there is plenty of other trash television to fill my Monday nights. Thank God.
- Yesterday I ate my weight in Chuy's creamy jalapeno dip. Holy yum.
- Did y'all watch that guy walk the #skywire across the Grand Freakin' Canyon?! I haven't sweated that much since I played college softball. Seriously, does he have a brain? And does his wife? I like how at the beginning of the interview she said, "Nik would never do anything dangerous. He is a father..." You're right, darling, walking 400 yards across the Grand Canyon on a two inch wire with no protection whatsoever is not dangerous. Quite safe, actually, right? Mrs. Wallenda? HAHAH! De-nial!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
- Invite other bloggers to link up via social media!
- And go meet people! Please!
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: