I honestly forgot I had these wedges until I thought about what to wear to the wedding. Usually I wear nude pumps, but I wanted a more casual feel and these wedges fit the bill!
As for the pictures in front of the curtains...Prince Chris didn't want to move his bum outside to take my pics. Pick your battles people, pick you battles.
Dress: Nordstrom // Wedges: Charming Charlie// Necklace: Dillards // Bracelet: F21 // Watch: Fossil
- I have a really great DIY redo lamp to show you tomorrow!
- Chris has been having bad asthma problems and waking up around 3:30am every morning...then I am so worried about him that I can't sleep...so I am a walking zombie the rest of the day. (He got new medicine today!)
- The Bachelorette is still boring me...
- I am addicted to Salted Caramel Gelato at the moment.
- I have sun spots where a mustache should be and it has been really driving me nuts lately. To elaborate...I noticed them last year, but they were very faint. This year they are back and darker than ever. I have always worn sunscreen on my face, but I guess years of softball and swimming all summer finally caught up to me! Anyone have suggestions to lighten them? Any creams that work?
Now for the link up!