This top is perfection. It is flowy, well-made, loose, and almost one of a kind. I got it from this boutique in my hometown called Vintage Cottage. I would shop there everyday if I could. So much cute stuff!
As for my
jeggings skinny jeans, they are my go-to when I want something to resemble leggings, but feel I need to be slightly more formal which means I need to wear jeans. Insert these $12.99 babies. I didn't wear them for the longest time, literally for almost a year after I had them, because I wasn't too sure about skinny jeans. One thing led to another and these pair of body gloves make a weekly appearance.
Oh, and after I slipped these jeans on Chris looks at me and says, "Babe, those jeans really don't do much for your body..."
"Ummm, what would you prefer me to wear? A trash bag?"
"You could rock a trash bag! I was thinking more along the lines of a short dress to show off your legs...(with a smirk on his face)"
"We are going to Church, Christopher. I'll meet you in the car."
And the wedges. Chris always assumes when I wear these I "dressing too fancy..." I tell him he just doesn't know fashion. Basically he feels under-dressed in his go-to Asics and athletic shorts no matter where we go. Moral of the story is; when we go out, I try to look presentable and Chris attempts to look one step up from homeless. Hey, whatever works!
Random thoughts for this perfect Wednesday:
- The guy is supposed to come to fix our dishwasher today...I hope I don't have a repeat of Friday.
- I laid out on Monday. It was 85, and sunny, and bright. And my pale, pale bod got fried....within 40 minutes. If this were in reference to drinking, I would get called a lightweight. Can't hang with the tan ones.
- Our community pool opens today, and I'll probably be there.
- I am officially done with college on May 11th. Praise The Lord.
- These next couple of months are filled with babies and weddings and graduations. I couldn't be more excited!
Now for my party!!
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So, Rolled Up Pretty, Get Your Pretty On, and The Pleated Poppy!