I was iffy about this skirt. I mean it is "finger-tip" length, Mom. Don't worry. But the fact that it is see-through kind of makes it...interesting? I got it at TJ Maxx for $9.99 so I don't analyze it too much. This is the second time I've worn it and I would say I have gotten my monies worth!
The plain white tee is from TJ Maxx for $3.99.
Sandals from 8th Street Boutique for $5.00.
Necklace from shoplately.com for $11.00.
This could possibly be one of the cheapest outfits I have ever worn. I even shock myself sometimes at my cheapness. Go me!
- I use the phrase "I mean..." a lot. Just in what I wrote above I had to go back and delete it twice. I mean, total overkill :)
- Bear Naked Vanilla Almond Crunch Granola is like candy to me. I can't stop eating it!
- I have worked out one time in three weeks and consumed approximately 56 cookies instead. No shame. Hey, everyone is skinny when they are laying down on a towel at the beach, right?
- Speaking of the beach. We are going to Gulf Shores in a couple of weeks and I am super excited!
- Still hanging onto the beach topic, does anyone have any easy beach reads to recommend? I am addicted to Emily Giffin books, but I have already mowed through all of those, soooo...I enjoy mindless books that require no intellectual thinking :) Basically, if it is a chick-flick on paper, send it my way!
So, if you have any recommendations about beach reads or things to do in Gulf Shores, hook a sista up!