Friday Favorites

Friday, August 18, 2017

Happy Friday, friends!

I am currently writing this post from the airport! Chris, my brother, and sister in law are off for a weekend adventure. Follow along on instagram (@SarahTuckerUp) to see where we are going!! All I can hint at is that the weekend involves lots of food and baseball!

Let's get started on my favorites, shall we?

1. I talked about this outfit on Wednesday and so many of you felt the same way about mules. TRUST ME! #uglyoff #cuteon

Also, I can't wear this cactus tank without getting multiple comments about it. Plus, it is super soft and stretchy. 

And, a cardigan with tassels? Yes, please! I stupidly washed and dried a batch of my cardigans and now they can fit a doll. So, I've been in search of replacements that are good transition pieces. This cardigan is really lightweight and would be great for layering.


2. Graham. This child is SO full of life. Anyone who meets him knows how much joy he brings to a room. He will be the class clown because he loves to make others laugh. If you merely giggle at something he is doing, he will continue doing it until you "sign" to him "all done." All done is taught to kids while their eating, but G takes it to a whole other level. I'll be singing in the car and he signs "all done." Chris will be tickling him and he signs "all done." We will be at the park swinging and when he is over it he signs "all done." It is so useful because we always know when he has had enough!


3. Working out has been something that, as a family (including my bro and sis in law), we are committing to do together. I get more motivated when there are other people pushing me to workout. We've been doing Kayla Itsines BBG program. Graham loves to get in on the action and tends to take the place of my weights. 




4. Random pictures of my child. That's an everyday favorite, but I couldn't help add a few of my recent favorite pictures.

5. Y'all have been LOVING this magnetic phone holder and I don't blame you. It is amazing and would make a perfect stocking stuffer!

6. Speaking of Christmas...My sign shop is exploding! Tucker Up & Co. has really been depending on the "Co." (i.e. my family!) lately and I'm so blessed by it all! Be sure to get in your holiday orders early as I will be closing the shop before Thanksgiving to ensure I can fulfill all my orders and spend time with my family. These growth charts are, by far, the hottest item lately and would make a great gift for any family!

Have a great weekend and be sure to follow along on my weekend adventure!

3 comments:

  1. I just ordered the cactus tank! We're having a Fiesta themed housewarming party next month so it'll be perfect for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your business thriving! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you -- I was so skeptical of mules but now I really want a pair for fall!

    ReplyDelete