|baby bear onesie|
- Amazon Prime. I used to have a prime account when I was in college, but then it went away when I graduated. I'm not sure why it took me five whole years to get another prime account. I'm addicted.
- Starbucks iced coffee. I can't get enough.
- Bath & Body Works pumpkin everything. I might have ordered 10 hand soaps when they were on sale for $3. But then again, I might not have. Okay, I did.
- I can finally wear my wedding rings! I haven't been able to wear them comfortably since I was about 36 weeks pregnant, so it is nice to be able to wear them again. I was so worried I was going to have to get them resized, but luckily I don't have to!
- Graham is all stocked up in the fall/winter clothes department thanks for Baby Gap. Now I just need to to stop being 96 degrees.
- Speaking of Graham...his nursery is one of my most pinned pictures on Pinterest (over 12k, wow/crazy/nuts) and I can't blame people because I still think his nursery is my most favorite room in the house. Probably because it is the only room I feel is 100% complete. And, probably because it houses my sweet little angel babe.
- Lastly, thank you to everyone (again!) who has shown support for the opening of my Etsy shop! I can't wait to show you some signs I've been dreaming up for the holiday season!
Happy Friday, friends!