For starters, we have a ham on our hands. Our little guy is a giggle box and we're told he is the happiest baby from his teachers. I always ask if he cries and they just laugh and say that he is literally happy all day. We are blessed with a little guy who loves life.
- Graham is an eating machine. He has eaten carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, and squash. Each night he gets a veggie and some rice cereal.
- He can roll both ways, and he's fast at it! We hadn't seen him roll onto his belly yet, but one day I got a note from his teachers saying that he needed a new sleep-sack because he was now sleeping on his belly. That day when we got home, I put him on his back and he rolled right over. Silly boy!
- He is a talking machine. If you follow me on instagram (@sarahtuckerup) or on snapchap (@the.tuckers21) you know that our boy has a voice.
- He lovessss his jumper. He gets going so fast I feel like he might bounce right out!
- He still loves his carseat, but only in the car. Once we are to our destination, he wants to be out and looking around.
- He still is not sleeping through the night consistently. If he does wake up, luckily it is only once. Although, now that he is a belly-sleeper, we've been making it almost through the night!
- He has his first cough/runny nose and I know that's just a symptom of daycare. I haven't taken him to the doctor because he hasn't had a temperature and I know they're just going to tell me to elevate his bed and run the humidifier, which we are doing.
- Grabbing our face is his new favorite thing, and we LOVE it. It is seriously the sweetest thing.
- He now freaks out if we leave him alone in a room. He definitely knows when we are not present.
- He wears 6-9 month clothes and wears size 3 diapers.
- He loves bath time. I slowly dump the water on his belly and he tries to grab the stream of water. It is the cutest thing!
- He still loves getting his diaper changed. He just coos and smiles!
- He is a total momma's boy, but when Chris gets home, it is all eyes on daddy.
Each month gets better and better. Chris and I decided that if I could birth 5 month olds, then we would have 100 kids. Those newborns are cute, but this stage is so. stinking. fun. And, I can tell it is only going to get better!
On the 1st we will have a SIX month old. Holy cow!