Starting at the top left and going clockwise:
- Milk Snob Carseat and Nursing Cover: I ordered one of these the week before G was born and I love it. It is really lightweight and so cute! Chris loves it, too, because he is paranoid about germs when we are out and about.
- Solly Baby Wrap: Every new mom has one of these. I didn't get one until my eighth month of pregnancy, but I'm glad I ordered one! You can get so much done when you strap a baby on your body :)
- Cardigans: I've never worn a cardigan more. These are perfect to wear with your nursing tank. We keep our house pretty chilly, so it is nice to have a lightweight cardigan to cover up. They also make you feel less naked when people come over to visit.
- Ju-Ju-Bee Diaper Bag Backpack: Smartest. Decision. EVER. Ladies, get a backpack as your diaper bag. Having two free hands and not having to worry about your bag falling forward when you bend over is a must. I'm in love with mine! There are so many compartments and it comes with a changing pad. Plus, it is such a cute pattern!
- Nursing tanks: These Target tanks are raved about and I agree with all the rave reviews. They are easy to snap and really comfy. I have three of them and they've been all I wear since having Graham.
- Yeti Tumbler: I know what you're thinking...why spend so much on a cup!? I always thought the same thing until I became a mom. I am constantly sucking down the water and it is SO nice to have ice cold water during the wee hours of the morning when I'm up with little man. Chris always fills my cup with ice and water before we go to bed and I am guaranteed cold water all night long. Same with coffee! No more having to reheat your coffee a million times!
What are your new mommy favorites?