I figured since that is all my life is right now, that's all I have to blog about!
In Graham's first week of his life he:
- Had to go to the doctor three times because of jaundice. His poor little baby heel had to be pricked each time, but he is doing awesome now thanks to some sun tanning in the window.
- He is super cuddly and my most favorite things are the faces he makes while I burp him. I love waking him up to feed him just so I can see his little face!
- His first sponge bath was on Tuesday and he was not a fan.
- Wednesday he had his first restaurant experience where he slept through the whole thing.
- Graham went to Starbucks for an hour on Thursday.
- He went on his first walk around the block. Daddy had to carry him for part of it because he was not feeling it.
- He is a great eater and gained weight each day we went to the doctor.
As you can tell, there is no shortage of love for our little guy. Here are some snaps from his first 11 days of life!