Graham's Nursery Reveal

Monday, April 18, 2016

I am so excited to finally reveal Graham's nursery. Better late than never!  I started out his room with one vision in mind and it ended up in a completely different direction, which I LOVE. The main thing I didn't want was a room that looked like a baby lived there. I'm hoping this room can transition with him until he gets old enough to dictate what he wants his own room to look like.

I linked all of the room sources at the bottom of the post. 













Wall Color - Repose Gray by SW
Antlers - courtesy of Chris :)



11 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the blue dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! The gallery wall is my favourite!!! That and the curtains!!! Just perfect for him!! Good job Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect! It'll definitely transition well with him as he gets older. And I love that oh deer print, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.LOVE.Everything about this!!! He's got the perfect space:) Good job mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous room. I wanted to let you know that I am featuring this if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Room. Wanted to know if you don't mind sharing the Paint Color. And best of luck to you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CRYPTO RECOVERY IS VERY POSSIBLE, AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!

    I read so many stories about bitcoin loss to scams. I will like to start by saying the agencies responsible for bitcoin security has really done nothing to help locate stolen or lost coins. In my situation my MacBook was hacked by someone that had access to my emails, i immediately contacted blockchain and they only wasted my time, after which i worked towards getting help else where, i was referred to consult a bitcoin expert who helped track and retrieved my 3.3 btc, for an agreed fee. I was more than grateful and willing to pay more after the job was done. Thankful i didnt fall victim and would like to recommend ( MORRIS GRAY 830 @ G maiL . COM )/

    ReplyDelete