I'd say yesterday was like touching your toes in a pool to test out the water. Yes we were at school. Yes it was the first day back. Yes we are excited to start the year. Yes all our brains were fried by 10am. Getting back in to the school groove is comparable to training for a triathlon. Exhausting, mentally and physically.
Just kidding. Those people are freaking not human and way cooler than teachers.
Luckily I mustered up enough energy to pump out a post for y'all.
1. My best friend wore this dress to school yesterday and I instantly fell in love with it. Y'all, it was SO cute on her!! My favorite place is really killin' it in the dress department!
2. That same best friend introduced me to Trader Joe's Popcorn in a Pickle and holy yum. I might have "snacked" on half the bag. Get. You. Some.
3. I'm chomping at the bit to be able to wear this jacket! Come on cooler temps!
4. If anyone wants to buy me any of these (I'm not picky!) I wear a 7.5 and email me for my address. Thanks in advance.
5. Chewy.com is like Santa Clause to dogs. The door bell rings and I pick up a Chewy package and you'd think Wrigley's paws are on fire. Bailey and him can smell their treats through the box and they literally go nuts. I have to admit, though, this package was pretty cool.
Clearly they hated everything.