|Headboard DIY tutorial HERE...it cost less than $50!|
We've been in our house almost four months now and I have yet to do a whole lot to our bedroom. Why is it that we neglect our bedrooms and put them last on the 'rooms to finish' list?
One thing I have done is refinish and stain our bedside tables. I'll do a separate post on those babies, but, believe me, they were awful. Even I was really surprised at how great they turned out. We haven't got pulls for my side table and one of Chris's knobs needs to be replaced. It is on the list...
My plans for this room involve:
- Getting new carpet. The dogs have ruined it. Yuck!
- Do something over the bed because a giant blank wall isn't the style I am going for.
- Get new bedside lamps.
- Find a rug.
- Reupholster the bench at the end of our bed.
- Stain our dressers.
- Attach the mirror that goes over my dresser.
- Possibly switch the layout of the room by basically flipping the bed to the opposite wall.
And just because I like to keep it real in these parts of the internet land, this is what the other side of the room looked like while I was taking pictures. You're welcome.
Have a great Thursday!!
Don't forget to check out my new diaper bag from yesterday's post here!
And be sure to check back here tomorrow for a fun announcement!