Here we are February 26th and I have yet to buy anything this year. I blame it on this little thing called buying a house. Not only has it consumed all of our time, but it is taking all our money, too. And I have to add in the fact that after my year of no shopping, I don't really crave shopping like I used to. I am more excited about shopping for things for our new house!
On my radar, though, are a new pair of leopard flats. I have a pair that I got at Target for $12 three years ago and they hurt my feet so bad. I don't get blisters, my feet just hurt really bad at the end of the day. I think I have earned a new pair by now!
- Last weekend I was in sweats and a tee-shirt and packed all weekend. I didn't even feel like getting dressed in real clothes to go take pictures.
- I really want to cut my hair again, but I also want to grow it out for my best friend's wedding!
- I am kinda over the Bachelor. Juan Pablo's lack of ability to hold a conversation is about as unattractive as it comes. Plus, I already read the spoilers...
- Chris just called me, "baby..." and I almost threw up. Call me anything you'd like, just non "baby" or "sweetie." He usually does it just to annoy me. Babe, bear, and Mrs. T (only because that's what my kiddos call me) are usually his go-to names for me, but when he wants to make me laugh/get my attention, he throws out a "baby". We have nothing against "baby," it just is not us!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related (accessories, shoes, modeling, make-up, etc.)
And if you're feeling up to it, you can follow me: