If I were to see you walking down the street, I would randomly give you a high five for these five things. So, if you see me and I put my hand up, just high five it, okay? Thanks in advance.
1. I think I am officially done with classes for this semester. I am opting out of taking my final because I am
2. We have almost finished decorating for Christmas. With a new house, and this being our first Christmas as a married couple...we are still figuring out where we want things. We are almosttt there.
3. I did the sock bun...without a sock! Don't ask me to do it again, because I think it was beginners luck. I would say this could be my new "daily-go-to" look, but my hair is so heavy that after about an hour it felt like I was carrying a bowling ball on my head. No fun. Then there comes that amazing feeling when you take your hair out from a tight bun...ladies, you know what I'm talking about, right?!?!
4. While photo dumping my pictures on the computer I ran across this picture of me and my cousin/Matron of Honor from my bachelorette party. I never even knew that pictures were taken on my camera..but I love this one of us :)
5. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I have some crafts lined up and a gender reveal party to go to! Baby-feverrrr! Luckily it is our neighbors having the baby, so I can get my baby fix right next door :) Tonight we are headed to dinner with our neighbors and to go look at Christmas lights! Loveee this time of year!
There ya have it. My high five for Friday. Thank goodness it's the end of the week!
What are you high five'n this week? Promotion? Early Christmas present?
PS: Do you see the sock bun picture? Do you see that camera I am using....let's just say Santa came to the Tucker house a couple weeks early this year :))
Happy Friday y'all!!!