New House Update!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Happy Tuesday! Monday was a rough one as Chris and I got to bed really late Sunday night after our friend's wedding. Then, yesterday afternoon G started ISR swim lessons for the second year and he was just as happy as....well, as a cat in water, ha! I feel like all kids scream for the first few days/weeks and then they become little fish. Here's to hoping!

Moving on! Way back in February I told y'all we were building a new house. This will be our third house in six years and we are ready to really plant roots because we will have plenty of room to expand our family and we see us being here for many, many years. 

Our expected move-in date is August, so I have all summer to pack and gather inspiration!

The house will have 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. We bought a huge corner lot, so we also plan to do a lot to the back yard. I'm thinking fireplace, outdoor dining, lots of string lights....

We have already sold our house, so we are renting it back and hoping that the timeline lines up in our favor! We can't wait to get moved in!

Here is a look inside!




I am obsessed with those tall ceilings!!



1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I've never heard of renting a house back once it's sold... interesting!

    ReplyDelete