Friday Favorites: Amazon Buys That Are Awesome

Friday, March 2, 2018


1. This PERFECT dress!! I got this last summer, but I figured I'd send out a PSA before it sells out! It is super long, but I just knot it to one side. It is so soft and stretchy and can be dressed up with wedges or heels or worn casual with a denim jacket and some flip slops! I'm 5'3" and I ordered and xxxxxxs because I'm a blogger and only wear doll sized clothes :) Jk, I normally wear a medium, but per the reviews it runs big, so I ordered a small and it fits great...other than the length. (Clogs HERE)

2. If you have a potty training toddler, you must get this seat! Chris's only request when potty training G was that he never have to scoop poop out of a bowl and clean it. And that was the moment I realized we were soulmates, hah! This seat has been so easy for G and he loves it...sometimes a little too much because all he does is sit there...

3. This retinol cream. One of my personal goals this year is to take better care of my skin. I've been blessed to always have pretty good skin, but lately it seemed as though my drug store night cream wasn't cutting it anymore. I have been really pleased with this retinol cream because it hasn't dried out my skin. Plus, a little goes a long way! I also want to order Vitamin C Serum. Does anyone have any suggestions on what brand? Is it beneficial?

4. This book because Emily Giffin is the best. This is an easy beach read and you will not be disappointed!

5. These to-do list notepads have saved me when I'm in a pinch for a gift! Everyone, and I mean everyone, loves notepads that help us organize our thoughts/life and these are perfect paired with a set of pens! Teachers, friends, moms...everyone would love this! I order two or three at a time and keep them in a drawer (deemed "the gift drawer") and that way if there is ever a last minute party or I need a quick gift, they are right there for me to grab.

What are your recent Amazon purchases?

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You had me LOLing about your blogger size comment! Thankful I'm not the only one who wonders if I'm the only one not wearing an XS! ;)

    ReplyDelete