Friday Favorites

Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy Friday, friends! We've had such a fun week here at the Tucker house. Celebrating the Fourth of July was a blast and it has only gotten better!

Let's get started!



1. I ordered this ($28!!) dress hoping I would love it as much as I did online and....I LOVE it so much more! It is the perfect dress for summer! It is lined, but not heavy at all! (For reference, I am wearing a small. I'm 5'3", athletic build and normally wear a 2-4 jean size.)





2. Graham has been doing great at his swim lessons. We are doing ISR swim lessons and I am loving how he is picking up on the skills necessary to be able to survive if he accidentally falls in the water.



3. I am really trying to be consistent with my working out. I've successfully worked out four of the last five days! We are currently doing Kayla Itsines program. I'll let you know how it goes!! Also, working out with an active toddler is quiet an adventure, if I do say so myself! The routines usually go; a few push-ups, run after toddler, a few crunches, run after toddler, try to do push-ups, but toddler is all up in your grill. It is the cutest thing when he mimics us, though!


4. As I mentioned before, my brother and his wife moved in with us last week. We are LOVING having them here! This week we my SIL's sister and cousin all come visit as well. We ALL grew up together, so it is fun to have everyone together. G loves all the attention. We've been going to the park to play tennis and basketball, so excuse everyone's sweaty faces :)


5. This toddler boy seriously has my heart. He literally screams "hiiiiiiiiiii-eeeeeeee" at everyone he sees, has the best facial expressions, and makes us laugh constantly. This age is my favorite. Babies are cute, but toddlers are fun!! I'll have his 15 months stats next week when we go to the doctor!

Also, my dress is a MUST HAVE if you are looking for a soft, stretchy, and versatile dress. It comes in a variety of colors and is currently on sale for $15!! And, I got my sandals last year, but this year's similar version is under $25 and can be found here!

Have a great weekend!

Linking up here!

4 comments:

  1. We loved ISR, totally worth it! Love that dress, both of them actually. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham is so adorable and I just love watching your stories! That dress is adorable and so much cuter in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen you posting pics of that pool, is it your own, its gorgeous! Good luck with swimming, I wish everyone would get their child lessons because its so important! (aka an argument I've had with my inlaws as they are taking them to water parks in Florida this week and all the kids know how to swim with are those arm floaties)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am blown away at the Instastory videos you post of G's swim lessons! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete