Happy Monday! Even though I have to go to school today, we don't have any kids, so that's a day off in my book! Things have been pretty quiet around here, but I am loving a few things lately.
1. All the nursery signs I'm making for expectant mommas. Seeing other mom's visions for their baby's nurseries is so fun! This special momma couldn't be cuter!
2. Graham is starting to get curls in the back and I'm smitten. Chris is ready to chop his hair off, but I'm demanding we wait until he is one.
3. Seriously, my favorite things right in this picture. I swear I was born to be a boy mom, so if one day God gives us a girl, I can't imagine how these two boys will react. They are so precious!
4. Thanks for all the prayers for my dad. He is not able to work or drive for two weeks, so him and my mom decided to come up and visit us. We are all pretty excited they are here!
5. This B.B. cream is still my favorite.
6. This manicure kit is worth itself in gold. It is amazing!