Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Shopping!


Today is the day to get your Chrismtas shopping done! If you've read this blog for awhile now, you know I've never been a huge fan of online shopping, but I'm now ADDICTED to Amazon. I literally ordered stuff from Amazon daily. We have a prime account, so if I need tissues, toilet paper, diapers, etc. I just order it instead of going to the dreaded grocery store!
Other than Amazon, here are the sales of a few of my favorite shops! 

Happy Monday!

Old Navy // 50% off EVERYTHING
- I bought this puplum top and this long cardigan and I've already worn them out!

Gap // 50% off EVERYTHING
- You know that I'm stocking up on all things baby for G!

Banana Republic // 50% off 5 regular-priced items Sitewide
DATE: 11/24-11/26 (online) 11/24-11/28 (in store) 
// 50% off Sitewide and In Store 
DATE: 11/27-1/28

Nordstrom // Take an extra 20% off selected sale items
DATE: 11/24- 11/28
// Designer sale – 40% off

Tory Burch // 30% off any purchase of $250+
DATE: 11/28
CODE: THANKS

2 comments:

  1. Great deals! Also so funny, I literally just got that same beanie this weekend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the online deals! Love this casual look, fantastic hat!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover