Hi everyone! I cannot believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! We've got so much to be thankful for and I pray that each of you gets to stuff your faces with glutinous food all day. I'm so thankful for my crazy bunch!
Before I settle into my Turkey-day comatose, I wanted to leave you with SO much good stuff! Let's get started, shall we?
1. First off, HELLO Shopbop sale!! They have so many adorable gifts for UNDER $50! I mean, who wouldn't love this stationary? Or what about your choice of coffee table book? And who doesn't love a good candle?
In my cart I've got a personalized G necklace, mirrored sunglasses, and some new activewear to jumpstart my working out routine once 2017 arrives. New workout clothes means you have to workout, right? I'm also going to invest in another pair of these shoes because I wear them almostttt every single day.
2. One of my dearest (in real life!) friends, Caitlin, is launching her new style guides this Friday! If you're a new mama or need help figuring out what to wear to work, Cait is your girl! She seamlessly guides you through the process of using what you have in your closet to show up to any event looking polished and put together. She is the most polished person I know!
Get your New Mama Style Guide and your Workwear Style Guide this Friday, November 25th through Monday, November, 28th and receive 60% off using the code TUCKERUP! Also, if you use the code this weekend, you'll receive 25% off all future purchases, indefinitely!! You will not be disappointed in Cait and her styling services!
3. You might want to put my FAVORITE leggings in your cart in preparation for Black Friday, just in case they go on sale. Everyone on your Christmas list needs a pair of these!
4. You can shop my Etsy shop early! Use the code BLACKFRIDAY for 20% off your order!! Get your orders in asap if you want your order before Christmas!
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.