But, alas, our little buddy boy is napping in his swing, so I'm taking advantage of this time to get a post up. I've already put my contacts in and ate breakfast, so I call that a win for today.
It has been raining like crazy here in Texas, so the opportunity to get some outfit shots has been few and far between. Plus, the opportunity to dress up has been few and far between as well :)
For today, I have some things that I'm currently obsessed with!
- This nail polish. Obviously there is little time for me to go get my nails done like before I had G, but this nail polish is proving to replace my need for a mani. Granted, I walked around for a week with only one hand painted because I couldn't find time to paint the other hand, but, hey, it got done, and I love it! I do still find time to get get a pedicure because having people massage my feet is something I will always find time for.
- All these dresses are up to 50% off!
- My favorite author has a new book out and I can't wait to get it!! I've read every single one of her books and I can't get enough. So, so good! And all her booksare perfect for a summer beach read.
- Baby boy one-pieces...I can't get enough! Especially when they are on sale!
- Flatform sandals. They aren't as high as a wedge, but they give you height, which, as a shorty, is what I like. Plus I feel more stable when walking around with baby G in my arms.
Now for the link up!
- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.
- Write about something fashion related!
- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!
Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.