Just some pictures to celebrate 33 weeks today!
I have so many random thoughts that all I could think to title this post was "Finally Friday," because that is how I feel. Finally it is Friday...I'm not sure I can last one more day.
It seems as the more pregnant I get, the more sleep I need. 7:30pm hits and it takes everything in me to not crawl in bed. Nesting has hit and Chris and I have been so diligent about putting the finishing touches on our kitchen. I am in cabinet clean out mode and donating everything in sight.
We got our house deep cleaned on Wednesday and have sent the dogs away to my in-laws for the week. My shower on Saturday is at our house, so I didn't want them to clean and then puppy hair be everywhere. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to come home to a sparkling house. They cleaned from top to bottom and I feel like we live in a whole new house!
Graham's room is almost done! I finally found the spot I want the recliner/glider to live and my aunt is finishing up lining his curtains. I know where I want to hang things on the walls, so now it is just a matter of us finding the time to finish it up!
On another note, here are some things I'm loving!!
- The Yeti tumbler. I know that is a lot to spend on a cup (we got ours for Christmas!), but I have to have ice in my drink and this cup keeps my water cold!! With teaching, I don't have the luxury to just hop up and go get ice when I want to, so I love being able to just keep water bottles at my desk to refill my cup...which has ice in it all day!
- My Converse sneakers. My feet have been killing me lately! I am down to only a few pairs of shoes that I can tolerate all day and my Converse are one. I was not a fan of them for years, but after having them for over a year now, I am on the Converse wagon!
- Maternity leggings. I am so thankful these are acceptable to wear while pregnant because I'm not sure I'd be able to survive without them. Everyday I wear a pair of leggings and a long tunic. Lately it has been really hot here in Texas, so I switch between my thin and thick leggings.
- The Matchmaker. I read this book a couple weeks ago and I cried at the end. Elin is my favorite author for a number of reasons, but mostly because I can't put her books down! SO good!
- Nexgen nails. For the last couple months I've been getting my nails done on a regular basis. I have been getting the Nexgen powder and I love it. Something about looking like a wreck, but having your nails done makes everything seem not so thrown together.
- My Tory Burch purse. For so long (10 years!) I carried my LV Speedy 35. As much as I adore that bag, it is like a black hole. Everything got lost inside and it was like a scavenger hunt looking for what you needed! With my new Tory bag I decided to get one with more pockets and compartments and it has been great. No more hide and seek with my belongings!
Have a great weekend!