WIWW: Bed Rest Update + Link Up

Wednesday, January 13, 2016



Well, this wasn't the WIWW post I expected for this week, but it is hard to get dressed and take pictures when you are confined to a bed. Anything for Graham man though!

Let's see, this week has been full of tv, magazines, tv, tv, movies, dozing off a dozen times an hour, staying in pajamas all day, and a whole lot more laying around. My doctor wants to on my side, so it is even hard to work on the computer.

I go to the doctor in a couple hours for my glucose test and a checkup to make sure my body is cooperating, so prayers are welcome.

This experience has really put into perspective that we are not in control, God is. One minute Chris and I were thinking we had weeks before G got here and now we realize that can all change in an instant. All the things I had to get done before he gets here are no longer relevant. If I get them done, great. If not, who cares? Keeping him in my belly is my priority!

Hopefully I'll be able to report good news tomorrow!

Thanks for all the messages and well wishes. And, to my best friends who have called, text me, and come over to bring me food, pillows, and magazines, y'all are the best. This experience truly shows me how blessed Chris and I are to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine being confined to a bed and having to lay on your side too. But your handling it like a real trooper and you certainly have the right perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a grandmother, we look forward to meeting the new baby
    and we are happy to wait for the right time - obviously he
    is going to be a joy!
    All the best, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and you'll forget all this when he arrives :)
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck today! I know Graham will be cooking for lots longer! Many prayers for good news today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, wishing you all the best, Sarah-- take care of yourself and the lil one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers crossed!! I had my glucose test today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Fingers crossed for you and your little bean! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way :)

    The Juneau Home
    http://thejuneauhome.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you got some positive news :)

    ReplyDelete