I figure that Chris, our family, our life, and our dogs are a given, so I'll say coffee ice cream, tennis shoes, and summer break.
2. Something I really, really want.
A Range Rover. Not even kidding. I'm taking donations now :)
3. One thing I've lied about.
I always tell my kids I know the answer to a question when I really have to go back to my desk and Google it...is that lying, or just really strategic teaching?
4. Something I'm good at.
Giving honest opinions. I don't have a poker face, at all.
5. How I feel right now.
Squished. I've got one dog's face on my lap, the other dog smashed up against me, and a husband weaseled in between all of us. My throat is also really scratchy and one of my kids went home today complaining of their throat hurting and another teacher just got over strep, sooo...fingers and toes crossed.
6. Three things that annoy me.
When people don't text/call you back, but they've posted on their social media 500 times.
When you think a meal is going to turn out great and blah.
One uppers. Okay, you win, your horse is bigger.
7. My favorite photo. Engagement story here.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy that Range Rover I've been wanting, pay off Chris's truck, pay off our house (possibly a new one), buy both our parent's houses/pay them off, invest a bunch, and travel.
9. Where would your dream holiday be?
Thanksgiving - At the Macy's Day Parade.
Christmas - NYC, ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza.
10. Baths or showers?
Showers, always. I get way to hot in the bath. Plus, it's so boring just laying there.
11. The longest I've gone without sleep is...
The night I graduated high school when we had Project Graduation. My whole grade went to my parent's bowling alley (that they owned at the time) and there were tons of activities set up for us. I was up for about 20 hours straight. Weak sauce, I know.
12. Favorite birthday I can remember...
Probably all the years I went to the Magic Time Machine and every year my friends and I would dress up like princesses.
13. Have you every accidentally injured someone?
Yup! I accidentally broke my best friend's toe.
14. Can you do 10 revolutions of a hula hoop?
Nope. Not a chance in h-e-double hockey sticks. My hips don't lie...they don't move that well.
15. At what age did you find out Santa wasn't real?
At whatever age I got sick on Christmas Eve (maybe 7?) and ran to the bathroom throwing up and then saw my parents eating Santa's cookies.
16. Do you know any identical twins?
Yes! We have four sets of twins in 5th grade right now and one set I can't tell apart for the life of me. Literally, I mix them up everyday.
17. The last time I went to the beach was...
The summer of 2013 when we went to Gulf Shores.
18. Have you ever starred in a school play?
Yup, and it was awful. I had a singing part (I can't sing) and the girl I sung with decided she would get her extensive dental work done that day. Yes, you're thinking right, I had to sing both parts. So embarrassing.
19. Have you ever bought a present for someone that they hated?
I once bought Chris a cardigan. Fail.
20. How did you get your name?
It was my great-grandmother's name and my middle name, Elizabeth (original!), is my aunt's name.