2. When something happens, big or small, they are the first person you think to call.
3. You have so many inside jokes that you can basically speak in code. Chris and I have a lot of acronyms that we use on a daily basis and it is quite amusing getting looks from our family like, "What in the heck are they talking about?!"
4. You can fight and make up because you can't hold a grudge against your best friend, duh.
5. Laughter is constant, and almost to the point of tears, over absolutely nothing.
6. When you think about having a great day, that person is always included in your plans. Unless that great day is at the spa. In that case, Chris would probably drive me nuts :)
7. For most occasions you try to surprise them in any way you can.
8. You get giddy when they're happy.
9. You feel
mostly partially responsible for their successes.
10. You pray for them constantly. There isn't a night that goes by that I don't pray for Chris and our relationship. His happiness is my happiness, so even on my worst days, if he is happy, I'm happy....as cheesy as that sounds. If he is in a bad mood, well, then we're screwed hah!
How do you know you married your best friend?!
PS: Don't forget to link up to yesterday's WIWW post!