WIWW: Napa Style + Link Up

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hi everyone! I had such a good time in Napa, but I am so happy to be home cuddling my baby G. I literally spent all day Monday cuddling him. I didn't even put him in his crib to nap. I missed my boys so much!

We got in really late Sunday night and Monday I was a zombie. Babies don't appreciate how good it feels to sleep in :)

I finally have some free time to show you what I wore in Napa! All of these are iPhone pictures because I didn't want to haul around my big camera because I was already hauling around my pump. More on traveling while pumping at a later date.

Anyways, my goal for this trip was pump-friendly outfits and I am really happy with what I packed. The weather in Napa was pretty warm, while San Francisco was freezing! I didn't pack many options for what I wanted to wear since I knew I'd have to pump wherever we were.

We will start out with Thursday, the travel day. 


I was able to pump before we left Dallas which was nice because I didn't want to have to pump on the plane. I wore one of my favorite tanks and my favorite nursing tank under it. I paired it with my plum jeans that have an elastic waistband because Gap knows no one like jeans with buttons. My favorite sandals rounded out the look!


This was the only full body shot I had and that is iced coffee, not an alcoholic beverage. This was before 6:00am!


We got all fancy for Thursday night's dinner. The birthday girl (in the white floral romper) was the queen of rompers all weekend. Literally, she wore one three out of the four days and she says she got the all from Charlotte Russe because "they are cheap and adorable." You can find her romper here!

I am wearing a dress that someone gave to me and I have no idea where it is from. I've only worn it a couple times, but it is now my new favorite dress. It is crocheted and fits me perfectly! And of course I'm wearing my go-to sandals. 


Friday we spent all day on a wine tour. I knew I needed a pumping friendly outfit since I'd be pumping on our tour bus from winery to winery. This dress was perfect! And it will be perfect for teaching because it is a great length! You can also find our purses here! And can we just admire Des's romper. She is the romper queen!




Saturday we toured around Napa and the surrounding towns. Once again, I needed a pump friendly dress and this striped dress from last year is one of my summer dresses on repeat. There are tons of similar ones here. I carried around this bag all weekend because I had to cart around my pump and all the parts and I wanted to be stylish while doing it!


Sunday we headed into San Francisco to do a bus tour before heading to the airport. This time my pump friendly outfit was made up of a peplum top, my old skinny jeans, my new favorite shoes, the best utility jacket, and my North Face backpack because I wanted to scream tourist :)



And, just for fun, here is a picture of me pumping while about to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Like I said, I pumped anywhere, anytime I needed to! It was quite the adventure! My cover is Milk Snob and I'm wearing my new sunglasses!


Happy Wednesday!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp  and Snapchat (the.tuckers21) for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here. 

7 comments:

  1. This post just cracked me up with you pumping everywhere! The last girls' weekend I spent with my college roomies, we also did a wine tour (in upstate NY) and one of the girls had to pump all the time, too! In fact, our girls' weekend previous to that last one involved another one of the girls having to pump all the time! So funny. But you have reminded me that we have not had a girls' weekend in 2 years and I guess I need to get on them all to plan the next one! I think another new baby disrupted our last plans!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time! what kind of hair tool...wand, curling iron did you use in your first picture? I would die to have my hair look like yours. It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute with your sassy new hair! And your friend looks precious in rompers for sure. I remember those pumping days..so worth it to be able to get away but still keep the supply up! We went to Cabo when my last was like 7 months old..my mom freaking used all 26 bottles I had stored in the freezer (and I was only gone 4 days) and when I got back I practically had to force her to still nurse. Proud of you for making the effort and cheers to having a group of supportive girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you are so cute, I've been there done that with the pumping anywhere at any time :) Great outfits,I think I might have to go to Charlotte Russe to get some romper goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great trip and you look gorgeous!!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like you had a blast, girl! that smile in your last picture says it all! love all your outfit choices, too. hope you enjoyed the west coast :)

    ReplyDelete