With that said, there are some things that are essential to surviving a Texas spring and summer.
Clockwise from top left:
- Okay, you may think a phone case isn't essential, but it is! All season long my hands are covered in sunscreen or there is some body of water near by, so protecting your phone is a must. These cases are are cutest. I got my best friend the one in the picture and I have a similar one!
- Like I've said before, I doubt this new mom-bod that I have is going to be dying to hop into any previous bathing suit I've owned, so I've been eyeing Kate Spade's collection for years now. All of the Kate suits are so cute, but I love the ones with bows. Classic!
- Comfy sandals are where you need to spend your money. I used to be the one that would buy the $10 flip-flops, but after splurging on some nicer sandals, I will never go back to my cheap ones. Sandals are all that is bearable during the summer heat, so having a comfy pair to wear 24/7 is a must.
- I know this is just a cute dish and not necessarily needed for spring and summer, but truly having a spot for your jewelry is key. We go swimming so much and I am constantly taking on and off my jewelry that it is nice to have a cute dish to put my jewels in so I know where they are each time I am looking for them.
- From April to September my hair gets styled probablyyyyy one time. Seriously. There is no point in ever fixing your hair in Texas during the spring and summer because you will walk out of the house and it will all be ruined. That is why hats are your best summer friend. It helps when you have an assortment of cute ones!
- Lastly, and most importantly, a water bottle. You can't go anywhere without having water because being caught without it makes you feel like you are on Naked and Afraid. Toting around water is a must must having a cute water bottle just makes it ever better!
What are your spring and summer must have items?!