We are 22 weeks into this gig and I'm finally feeling like I have a baby bump instead of a beer gut.
Things I want to note about this pregnancy so far:
- I am starting to feel pregnant. Last week I did my first yoga class and I felt pregnant. There is not a lot of bending that is possible, so thank goodness I was only in the "beginners yoga stretch" class. #withalltheoldpeople
- Peeing every five minutes is a thing and it is so annoying. I run to the bathroom thinking I'm about to explode only to be greeted with trickle-trickle, done.
- My upper-left-buttcheek-slash-back twinge/pain is still killing me. It started after we went on our long walk/run Thanksgiving morning and is so stinking painful. I'll be walking and then a twinge of pain hits and it takes my breath away!
- This whole pregnancy we've been debating between two names, but now we both are agreeing on a completely different one, so we are trying it out to see if we think that's what we will call our little guy.
- Sleep has been nothing shy of amazing. I'd say five of the seven nights in the week I fall asleep within three minutes and I don't move a muscle the entire night. It is glorious!
- I still have no cravings and no longer have any aversions. Gimme all the food. Wait, I take that back. I've been craving red wine which is weird because I only started drinking red wine like a year ago.
- He is kicking like crazy and they are definitely more than flutters. Full on kicks are going on in there and it is always a fun little reminder that I'm growing a human!
See more pictures on my instagram!