Half Day

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thank God for half days. Days when school gets out at noon are like days when you find a $5 bill in your pocket. Perfection.

This week we are having parent/teacher conferences, so although I don't get to go home and bask in the gloriousness of nothing, I still get to ponder, for a bit, what life would be like without 20 little mouths yelling, "Mrs.! Mrs. Tucker! Mrs.!"

Everyday this week I have been at school until at least 6:30pm because of the conferences, so you can bet I am ready for a weekend getaway! Did I mention we are also going to see Michael Buble on Friday night? Yeauhhh...now you know why I can't wait for the freakin' weekend. We are dropping the (fur)kids off with Chris's parents tonight, so we can party like we are rock stars. Rock stars. 

Off to school to manage my munchkins! Have a great Thursday!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. He's great in concert. You will LOVE him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look beautiful in the pictures!!!! Love your flowers!
    My boyfriend feels the same way about his life being different after a long week LoL. enjoy your weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous bride you are. And Mr. MB himself?? Soooooo jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to have a half day AND Buble concert in one week! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time on your weekend getaway! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Michael Buble. I am jealous. You were a gorgeous bride. I love the gown & bouquet.

    ReplyDelete