1. Littering. If we are in the car together, and you throw trash out the window, I will make you stop the car and go pick it up. Ask Chris, it happened. It is gross, and how lazy can people be? Just put your trash in the trash can!
2. The sound of people biting their nails. My Dad and Chris are the kings of this and it just about makes me barf every time. Gross. And then the bite sound is always followed by the 'spitting-of-the-nail' sound. Double gross.
3. When girls talk about how fat they are and they wear a size four and weigh 130 pounds. Could you cry out for attention any louder?
4. One uppers. Self-explanatory.
5. Slow drivers in the fast lane. Moveeeeeee. I don't care if you are saving me from a ticket. It is a free country and I have the right to risk getting a ticket. Now move or I am going to give you a death stare as I whizz past you. Chris always says, "Get 'em, babe. Grrrrr...." as I glare at them just cruising along 10 miles under the speed limit in the infinity-speed lane.
6. When people touch my face or poke my belly button (usually only Chris does that specifically to annoy me). My Mom and I have this weird thing where we cannot touch our belly buttons. It makes me queezy. As for my face being touched...I don't know where your hands have been so you will not be touching my face. Thank you.
7. Screaming. I have never been much of a screamer. Maybe because it makes me cringe hearing people (girls) scream at anything. I am more of an "Ah!" or "Oh, $*&%" on accident, but usually not a screamer.
8. Globs of toothpaste in the sink.
9. Flies and mosquitoes. It isn't necessary to explain these little annoying things.
10. Texas weather. Annoying. It is either scorching hot or freezing cold. Just plain annoying.