Here is how Chris makes his delicious meatballs:
- 1 pound of ground meat (we use deer or beef, but turkey and chicken work fine)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- about a tablespoon of garlic power
- fresh garlic, about 2-4 cloves, chopped
- about 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- random other seasonings (pepper, onion powder, etc)
In a frying pan, he heats about three tablespoons of olive oil. He places the meatballs in the frying pan. He, or I, rotate the meatballs around until a brown crust forms around the outside. They might look like they are burning...but hopefully they aren't!
Once brown on all sides, place the meatballs in sauce. Turn on medium heat and let meatballs cook in sauce for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!
There ya have it! Chris Tucker can cook!
Does your man have a recipe up his sleeve?!