Instead of pants I opted for a beige dress I swiped up at Target for...seven bucks! There are SO many possible ways to accessorize this little cutie. I will admit, the beige color was a turn off for me due to the pale-ness of my outer layer - aka skin. The truth is that it was $7 and I was sold. Can the women back me up when I say that I was technically saving my hubs money? He totally doesn't understand girl math! But he sure did think I looked like a hottie. Gotta love a man that thinks his woman hung the moon, while lookin' like a fashionista.
Enough swooning about my lovaa-boiii. Obviously I needed something to cover up my legs and that is where my new navy leggings from Franny's (you know, Francesca's?) came in handy. These babies are warm! Paired with boots and a sweater, and whoa! I was a walking hot box all day long!
Budget breakdown in the hiz-houseee (you can tell it was way passed my bedtime when I am writing this post!):
- Dress from Target: 7 smackaroos, bam.
- Cardi from F21: $15
- Necklace was free...it just ended up in my closet one day...thanks Mom!
- Navy Tights from Franny's: $12, but it was buy one pair get one half off...so technically this pair could have been 6 bucks...
- Boots from Nordstrom by Chinese Laundry: I think they were $125...maybe. But they are so comfy!
- Grand Total: $34 for the clothes...adding the shoes into the equation is not relevant. I'm an accountant, you can't argue the relevant financial information with me, sista!
Want to see more What I Wore Wednesday Outfits like leopard and coral, or nude and flowy, just click here!
PS: Did you notice my Christmas decorations in the background? No? Good! Yes? Compiling a couple Christmas decor posts and hope to have them to you soon!
Have a fashiontastic (I think I just made up a word, and a really good one at that!) Wednesday, y'all!
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy!